The Government’s coronavirus advice in general and the Grand Master’s decision to suspend Freemasons’ activities in particular mean our Concert in the Castle event planned for May 30th has been postponed.
We are determined to stage it at some point in the future, but the date cannot yet be set. Please be assured that any tickets already purchased will be valid for the re-secheduled event.
However, if you require a refund, that is of course perfectly fine. In such a case, please contact your Festival / Charity Steward and return the tickets to him for a full refund.
If you bought your tickets online and require a refund, please refer to the email which has been sent to your Lodge Secretary.